The International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights (IHFHR) accused Ceausescu of being the 'enemy of his own people' (1989, 1-66).
What does IHF-HR stand for?
IHF-HR stands for International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights (Vienna, Austria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Health Foundation
- International Helsinki Federation
- International Historic Films (Chicago, IL)
- International Hockey Federation
- International Hospital Federation
- Inventory History File
- Inverse Hyperbolic Function
- Irish Hospice Foundation (Dublin, Ireland)
- Israel Histradut Foundation
- Israel Humanitarian Foundation
- Idaho Housing and Finance Association (Boise, ID)
- In Hands of Foreign Authorities
- Independent Hardee's Franchisee Association
- Integrated High-Frequency Antenna
- Intercounty Health Facilities Association (Nassau/Suffolk, Long Island, NY)
- International Helicopter Firefighters Association
- Irish Holstein Friesian Association
- Integrated High-Frequency Antenna System
- I Hope Family Centre (Canada)
- ICICI (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) Home Finance Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Vienna court sentenced the 43-year-old former employee of the International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights to three years in prison, the Austria Press Agency reported.
The International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights warns the persecution of activists in Uzbekistan has worsened since May 2005 when security forces sprayed machine gun fire on unarmed demonstrators in Andijan.
A report by the International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights has described government action against journalists in Kyrgyzstan as "Bolshevik-style tactics" reminiscent of Soviet rule.