What does IHCON stand for?
IHCON stands for International Hearing-Aid Research Conference
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indian Hotels Company Ltd.
- Intra-Hepatocellular Lipids (liver health)
- Ichthyosis Hystrix Curth-Macklin Type
- Institute for Health Care Marketing (Houston, TX)
- Institute of Health and Community Medicine (est. 1995; Malaysia)
- Institutional Health Care Mediation
- Illuminated High Contrast Macular Grid
- Indoor Health Care Network
- Interfaith Housing Center of the Northern Suburbs (Chicago, Illinois)
- International Health Co-Operative
- Increment Hazard Control Plan
- Independent Health & Care Provider (Northern Ireland; UK)
- Indiana Health Coverage Programs
- Induction Hardened and Chrome Plated
- Institute for Health and Consumer Protection
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy (dermatosis)
- Izeni Hosted Communications Platform
- Intellectually Handicapped Children’s Parents' Association
- Ideal Hop Count Routing