USUHS Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences includes an international health program office led by the academic director of the IHS program.
What does IHPO stand for?
IHPO stands for International Health Program Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Immunoreactive Human Plasma Kallikrein/Prekallikrein (immunology)
- Institute for the History of the Production of Knowledge (New York University)
- Indian Holiday Pvt Ltd.
- Institute for HIV Prevention Leadership (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/ Association of Schools of Public Health)
- Irvine H. Page Lecture (pharmacology)
- Institute for Health and Productivity Management
- International Health Policy and Management (Brandeis University; Massachusetts)
- International Health Policy and Management Institute (Washington, DC)
- International Harry Potter Network (book club)
- International Health Professions Network (est. 1990; White Plains, NY)
- In-Home Parenting Program
- Institute for High Performance Planners
- Institute for High Pressure Physics
- Integrated Health Promotion Plan (Australia)
- Intergovernmental Health Policy Project
- International Health Policy Program
- Insect Host Plant Resistance
- Institute of Health Promotion Research
- Integrated High Payoff Rocket Propulsion Technology
- Integrated High Payoff Rocket Propulsion Technology Program