What does IHPMI stand for?
IHPMI stands for International Health Policy and Management Institute (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Informatics Holdings Philippines, Inc. (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Iowa Health Professions Inventory (database)
- Improved High Power Illuminator Radar
- Immunoreactive Human Plasma Kallikrein/Prekallikrein (immunology)
- Institute for the History of the Production of Knowledge (New York University)
- Indian Holiday Pvt Ltd.
- Institute for HIV Prevention Leadership (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention/ Association of Schools of Public Health)
- Irvine H. Page Lecture (pharmacology)
- Institute for Health and Productivity Management
- International Health Policy and Management (Brandeis University; Massachusetts)
- International Harry Potter Network (book club)
- International Health Professions Network (est. 1990; White Plains, NY)
- International Health Program Office
- In-Home Parenting Program
- Institute for High Performance Planners
- Institute for High Pressure Physics
- Integrated Health Promotion Plan (Australia)
- Intergovernmental Health Policy Project
- International Health Policy Program
- Insect Host Plant Resistance