International Health Partnership and Related Initiatives (IHP+).
What does IHP+ stand for?
IHP+ stands for International Health Partnership (est. 2007; global initiative)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institutional Hearing Program (US Department of Justice)
- Integral Horsepower
- Integrated Healthcare Publishers
- International Harmonization Project (oncology)
- International Health Plan
- International Home Products (various locations)
- International Humanitarian Partnership
- International Hydrological Programme
- Interstellar Heliopause Probe (European Space Agency)
- Iraqi Highway Patrol
- Illinois Historic Preservation Agency
- Illinois Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Institute for Health Policy Analysis, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Hardwood Products Association (Alexandria, VA)
- International Horse Photographers Association
- International Hurricane Protection Association
- Iowa Heat Pump Association
- Iowa Historic Preservation Alliance
- Iowa Honey Producers Association
- Industrial Hygiene Proficiency Analytical Testing (American Industrial Hygiene Association; Fairfax, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DFID also carried aid supplies for Oxfam and International Health Partnership free of charge.
The Prime Minister has signalled a new phase for delivering on our promises built upon new global partnerships - such as the new International Health Partnership launched in August - and doing more beyond aid.
The International Health Partnership has been launched with the aim of improving the way that international agencies, donors and poor countries work together to develop and implement health plans.
The new International Health Partnership aims to improve infrastructure for providing medical services in some of the poorest regions of the world.