What does IHCO stand for?
IHCO stands for International Health Co-Operative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of IHCO in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Hotels Company Limited (India)
- Indian Hotels Company Ltd.
- Intra-Hepatocellular Lipids (liver health)
- Ichthyosis Hystrix Curth-Macklin Type
- Institute for Health Care Marketing (Houston, TX)
- Institute of Health and Community Medicine (est. 1995; Malaysia)
- Institutional Health Care Mediation
- Illuminated High Contrast Macular Grid
- Indoor Health Care Network
- Interfaith Housing Center of the Northern Suburbs (Chicago, Illinois)
- International Hearing-Aid Research Conference
- Increment Hazard Control Plan
- Independent Health & Care Provider (Northern Ireland; UK)
- Indiana Health Coverage Programs
- Induction Hardened and Chrome Plated
- Institute for Health and Consumer Protection
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy (dermatosis)
- Izeni Hosted Communications Platform
- Intellectually Handicapped Children’s Parents' Association