What does IHAG stand for?
IHAG stands for International Health Action Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHAG
- Institute of Heating and Air Conditioning Industries, Inc.
- I Have a Dream (foundation; various locations)
- Indian Hill Athletic Department (Ohio)
- Interagency Homeland Air Defense
- Improved Hypercube Adaptive Diagnosis Algorithm
- Integrated Helmet and Display Sight System (US Army; US DoD)
- Institut d'Histoire de l'Amérique Française (French: Institute for the History of French America; University of Montreal, Canada)
- International Holistic Aromatherapy Foundation (est. 1998; UK)
- International Horse Archery Festival
- The In-House Agency Forum
- Ipswich Housing Action Group (Ipswich, Suffolk, United Kingdom)
- Indiana Half-Arabian Horse Association
- Indiana Half-Arabian Horse Club
- Indiana Hooved Animal Humane Society
- Indirect Hemagglutination Inhibition (test)
- Industrial Heritage Association of Ireland
- I Have a Life (Internet slang)
- Improving Health and Lives (UK)
- Integrated Holistic Approach to Learning
- International Harvester Australia Ltd. (agriculture equipment)