His participation in the 1968 World Congress of Philosophy in Vienna, Austria, marked the start of his involvement with the International Federation of Philosophical Societies, including service on its board from 1978 to 1988.
What does IFPS stand for?
IFPS stands for International Federation of Philosophical Societies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFPS
We have 41 other meanings of IFPS in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Park and Recreation Administration
- International Fine Particles Research Institute (est. 1979)
- International Food Policy Research Institute
- International Fixed Public Radiocommunication Services (Federal Communications Commission)
- Initial Flight Plan Processing System
- Integrated Initial Flight Plan Processing System (EU)
- Intensive Family Preservation Services
- Interactive Financial Planning System
- Interactive Forecast Preparation System
- International Federation for Produce Standards (est. 2001)
- International Federation of Psychoanalytic Societies
- International Fluid Power Society
- International Forum of Psychoanalysis
- International Free Press Society (Fredriksberg, Denmark)
- Intraformation Position/Traffic Collision Avoidance System
- Industrial Fluid Properties Simulation Collective
- International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (Switzerland)
- Institute of Fish Processing Technology (University of the Philippines)
- International Finance Participation Trust (Canada)
- Invista Foundation Property Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This sentiment is often repeated, but it was uttered in an unusual context earlier this month by the new president of the International Federation of Philosophical Societies, William McBride, at the conclusion of the five-yearly World Congress of Philosophy in Seoul.
This is the first congress in Asia," Peter Kemp, President of the International Federation of Philosophical Societies (FSIP), told journalists.