But while one may worry about what the effect of this style of binge eating may have on other aspects of competitors' health, the International Federation of Competitive Eating - founded by NYC's Richard Shea and his brother George in 1997 - insist it is not in the business of making people ill.
What does IFCE stand for?
IFCE stands for International Federation of Competitive Eating
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IFCE
We have 2 other meanings of IFCE in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
- International Federation of Commercial, Clerical, and Technical Employees
- Innovative Forum for Community Development (Nepal)
- International Fund of Charity Development (Georgia)
- Institute of Flood Control and Drainage Research (Bangladesh)
- Industrial Fund Collections/Disbursement Reconciliation System
- International Foundation for Conservation and Development of Wildlife (Morocco)
- Imperfect Frequency Offset and Channel Estimation
- Individual, Family and Community Education (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- Institute for Caregiver Education (Chambersburg, PA)
- International Federation of Consulting Engineers
- International Financial Center & Exchange
- International Foundation for Computer-Based Education in Banking and Finance
- Inter Fraternity Council of France (est. 2009)
- International Faith Christian Fellowship
- International Foundation for Customer Focus (research network)
- Brighton and Hove Inter-Faith Contact Group (UK)
- Independent Financial Concepts Group Ltd. (Canada)
- International Financial Corporation Global (index)
- International Federation of Chewing Gum Associations (Brussels, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's how they answer the phone at the New York City office of the International Federation of Competitive Eating, which has sanctioned an event Saturday in Brownsville.
Yes, Super Paul Bonebreaker BigMouth Barlow, a man of many names and a giant appetite, who is ranked 40th in the world by the International Federation of Competitive Eating.