Parker currently is a member of the Board of Directors of AACC and the NACB and serves as AACC's representative to the International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine.
What does IFCCLM stand for?
IFCCLM stands for International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Instructional Faculty Consortium Committee (various schools)
- Interface Control Check
- Interim Fleet Command Center
- International Federation of Christian Churches
- International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
- International Fire Code Council (International Code Council)
- International Fuel Cell Committee
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center (US FBI)
- Institute for Collaboration, Creativity and Culture
- Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry (India)
- International Federation of Commercial, Clerical, and Technical Employees
- Innovative Forum for Community Development (Nepal)
- International Fund of Charity Development (Georgia)
- Institute of Flood Control and Drainage Research (Bangladesh)
- Industrial Fund Collections/Disbursement Reconciliation System
- International Foundation for Conservation and Development of Wildlife (Morocco)
- Imperfect Frequency Offset and Channel Estimation
- Individual, Family and Community Education (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- Institute for Caregiver Education (Chambersburg, PA)
- International Federation of Competitive Eating