Our original intention was to appoint only five new research professors, but the international expert panel found the quality of applications so high they advised eight awards should be made.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for International Expert Panel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- Interior Equivalent Problem
- Intermodal Equipment Provider
- International Education Policy
- International Education Programs (Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL)
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- International Emotes Project (Internet emoticon project)
- International Energy Programme (various locations)
- International Engineering Project
- International Environmental Policy (various schools)
- International Exchange Program
- Internationally Educated Professional (Canada)
- Internet Enabled Phone
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (est. 1995)
- Internet Event Provider
- Interpreter Education Program
- Intervalo entre Partos (Portuguese: Interval between Parties)
- Invasive Exotic Plant (various organizations)
- Inverse Eigenvalue Problem
- Investor Education Program (various locations)
- Irish Pound (old currency code; replaced by EUR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, the new criteria, developed using the Delphi technique by a 17-member international expert panel of psychiatrists, neurologists, anesthesiologists, and emergency- medicine specialists convened by the Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome Information Service, will facilitate clinical research, which has been hampered by the lack of universally accepted criteria, said Dr.
Cox is part of an organizing committee that convened an international expert panel representing 16 countries last year to study the scientific and economic basis of salmonella prevalence in poultry.
A recent international expert panel suggested that anti-TNF therapy might be suitable for patients with severe, organ-threatening disease--patients with two or more relapses of posterior uveitis per year--low visual acuity resulting from chronic cystoid macular edema, or active central nervous system disease (Rheumatology 2007;46:736-41).
The foundation also launched the Profile Part 1 salary survey and conducted an international expert panel to explore the issues of the structure, functions and competencies of communication departments.