He met officers, men onboard and appreciated their participation in this international exercise.
What does INTEX stand for?
INTEX stands for International Exercise (UK ROC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of INTEX
- Interdisciplinary Documentation on Religion and Science
- International Association of Independent Tanker Owners
- Interoperability Test and Evaluation Capability (US DoD)
- It's Now The Extra Really Very Interesting End Wrap-up Story (Kids Next Door)
- International Engineering Technologist
- International Network for Transfer of Environmentally Sound Technologies
- Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment
- Inspections' Traveler Examination (Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- Intercontinental Chemical Transport Experiment (US NASA)
- Interior Exterior Aluminium Decorators Limited (Port of Spain, Trinidad)
- International Exposition
- International Textile Exposition
- Intercontinental Chemical Transport Experiment - North America
- Instituto Nacional do Transporte Ferroviário (Portugal)
- International Nonviolence Training Fund (A.J. Muste Memorial Institute; New York, NY)
- Invaldos Nekilnojamojo Turto Fondas (Lithuanian: Invalda Real Asset Fund)
- Integrated Multimedia Intelligent Assistant for Field Operators
- Informal Northern Thai Group (discussion group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He met officers and men onboard and appreciated their participation in this international exercise.
The ship has participated in national and international exercises.
This is an international exercise and with this era of dotcom Ngok Dinka shall vote fairly though it might not be free.
But she wasn't fighting a battle, she was part of an international exercise involving 13 warships from seven different nations.
She is part of an international exercise involving 13 warships from seven nations.
The unmanned underwater vehicles, this is the first time they were being used in an international exercise.
Gilad: Here is evidence of a disgraceful Amnesty International exercise in doubletalk and double standards.