New York: International Exchange of Experts and Information in Rehabilitation World, Rehabilitation Fund, Inc.
What does IEEIR stand for?
IEEIR stands for International Exchange of Experts and Information in Rehabilitation (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (Macedonia)
- International Exergy, Energy and Environment Symposium (professional conference)
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Fund (US Department of Commerce)
- Ion Exchange Enviro Farms Limited
- International Energy Efficiency Finance Protocol
- Internationally Educated Engineering Graduates
- Interpol European Expert Group on Fingerprint Identification (International Criminal Police Organization-Interpol)
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Initiative
- International Exchange of Experience on Insolvency (est. 2000; network; Ministry of Justice; Germany)
- Institution of Electrical & Electronic Incorporated Engineers (Ireland)
- Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
- Institute of Energy Economics, Japan
- Instituto Electoral del Estado de Jalisco (Spanish: Electoral Institute of the State of Jalisco; Mexico)
- Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea
- Institut zur Erschließung und Erforschung Kirchlicher Quellen (German: Institute for the Development and Exploration of Religious Sources)
- Industrial Eletro Eletronica Ltda. (Portuguese: Electro-Industrial Electronics Ltd.)
- Institute for Energy and Environmental Law (Catholic University Leuven; Leuven, Belgium)
- Inborn Errors of the Erythrocyte Metabolism (genetic condition)
- Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (International Conference)
- Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This review, the third in a series of reviews on the World Rehabilitation Fund's (WRF) program on the International Exchange of Experts and Information in Rehabilitation, focuses on programs in Australia.