Our main mission is to promote peace and mutual understanding through international exchange programs for young people," says their website.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for International Exchange Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- Intergovernmental Enterprise Panel
- Interior Equivalent Problem
- Intermodal Equipment Provider
- International Education Policy
- International Education Programs (Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL)
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- International Emotes Project (Internet emoticon project)
- International Energy Programme (various locations)
- International Engineering Project
- International Environmental Policy (various schools)
- International Expert Panel
- Internationally Educated Professional (Canada)
- Internet Enabled Phone
- Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy (est. 1995)
- Internet Event Provider
- Interpreter Education Program
- Intervalo entre Partos (Portuguese: Interval between Parties)
- Invasive Exotic Plant (various organizations)
- Inverse Eigenvalue Problem
- Investor Education Program (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later, I took advantage of an international exchange program.
However, Diverse correspondent Ken Cooper reports on one historically Black university in particular that has made a significant dent in diversifying the applicant pool for the prestigious Fulbright program, the largest international exchange program for students and scholars sponsored by the U.
Judit has participated in several international exchange programs, including programs in Bulgaria, Denmark, England, Japan, and the United States, and has completed the United Nations Summer Study program.
David Whitten (202) 619-4949 The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs administers a broad range of international exchange programs authorized by the Fulbright-Hays Act (Mutual Educational and Cultural Exchange Act of 1961).
It made me realize that international exchange programs in such an environment such as a camp are the best means to promote mutual understanding and respect among nations.