0-litre EcoBoost was launched, winning the 2012 International Engine of the Year award.
What does IEOTY stand for?
IEOTY stands for International Engine of the Year (Award)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Intensive English and Orientation Program (Iowa State University)
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research (University of California Berkeley)
- Inland Empire Optometric Society (Ontario, Canada)
- Integrated Earth Observing System (US NOAA)
- International Earth Observing System
- Idaho Eastern Oregon Seed Association
- Islamic Educational Organisation of Southern Africa
- Institute of Engineering and Ocean Technology (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.; India)
- Integral Equations and Operator Theory (journal)
- Internationally Educated Occupational Therapists
- Immune Enhancement Project (San Francisco, CA)
- Immune Enhancing Peptide
- In English, Please
- Independent Energy Producers
- Independent Evaluation Plan
- Independent Expert Panel
- Individual Education Plan (various locations)
- Individual(ized) Education Plan (aka Individual(ized) Education/al Program)
- Individualized Educational Program (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0-litre EcoBoost petrol unit that claimed the 2012 International Engine of the Year title.
0-litre EcoBoost engine - the 2012 International Engine of the Year - a 110PS 1.
0-litre EcoBoost petrol unit - the 2012 International Engine of the Year - and a 1.
The engine also received the International Engine of the Year award earlier this year.
0-litre EcoBoost petrol unit that claimed the 2012 International Engine of the Year title, the frugal 80PS 1.
The winner of the International Engine of the Year 2011, the TwinAir is also used by Fiat in its Punto, a much larger car, so it makes light work of pulling the Panda.