Eni holds a 50% interest in the Temsah concession through its International Egyptian Oil Company (IEOC) subsidiary, with 50% owned by BP.
What does IEOC stand for?
IEOC stands for International Egyptian Oil Company (now part of Egyptian Petroleum Corporation; Cairo, Egypt)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEOC
We have 4 other meanings of IEOC in our Acronym Attic
- International Economic Organisation
- International English Olympiad (language exam)
- International Exchange Office
- Istituto Europeo di Oncologia (Italy)
- Indexed Effective Orifice Area
- Indiana Escort Owners Association (car club)
- International Equestrian Organisers' Alliance
- Irish Exhibition Organisers Association (trade body; Dublin, Ireland)
- Island Equipment Owners Association (est. 1964; Canada)
- Inland Empire-Orange County (commuter rail line)
- International Equine Ophthalmology Consortium (horse studies)
- International Eventing Officials Club (est. 1998; equestrians)
- Income Elasticity of Demand
- Intraday Tick Data at End of Day (stocks; investing)
- Instant Expert on Everything
- India Emerging Opportunities Fund (investment company; Mauritius)
- Infiltration Excess Overland Flow
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism (molecular biology)
- International Election Observation Mission (various organizations)
- Immunoelectroosmophoresis (bacterial antigens detection)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Egypt, its E&P operating arm Agip is known as International Egyptian Oil Company (IEOC), and its main oil/gas producing joint venture (50-50) with EGPC is called Belayim Petroleum Co.