9789004235281 International education policy in Japan in an age of globalisation and risk.
What does IEP stand for?
IEP stands for International Education Policy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IEP
We have 255 other meanings of IEP in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Engineering Program
- Integrated Environmental Planning (various organizations)
- Intelligent Event Processor (software)
- Intensive English Program
- Interagency Ecological Program
- Intercity Express Program (British Department for Transport; UK)
- Interferometric Endpoint
- Intergovernmental Enterprise Panel
- Interior Equivalent Problem
- Intermodal Equipment Provider
- International Education Programs (Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL)
- International Electrotechnical Commission
- International Emotes Project (Internet emoticon project)
- International Energy Programme (various locations)
- International Engineering Project
- International Environmental Policy (various schools)
- International Exchange Program
- International Expert Panel
- Internationally Educated Professional (Canada)
- Internet Enabled Phone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of diplomacy in the education sector must draw from international relations, human rights, cultural anthropology, economics, intercultural communications, international development, and international education policy.
Heyneman is a professor of international education policy at Vanderbilt University.
that states there are a certain number of things we'd like to compare and contrast," says JoAnne Livingston, an international education policy specialist with the International Affairs office at the Department of Education.
But national tests that set standards, and targets that tackle low expectations, have played a vital role in making English school improvement one of the success stories of international education policy.