ePub is a format for e-books which became an official standard of the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF) in 2007.
What does IDPF stand for?
IDPF stands for International Digital Publishing Forum (Toronto, ON, Canada trade and standards association)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDPF
We have 1 other meaning of IDPF in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Digital Phone Circuit (telecommunications)
- Intel Dynamic Power Coordination
- Installation Driving Privileges Control Officer
- Indian Doctors for Peace and Development (India)
- Implementing Data Protection on Dell Storage
- Identify, Decide, Predict, Execute
- Interdisciplinary Doctoral Program for Educational Leaders (Duquesne University School of Education; Pittsburgh, PA)
- International Diploma in Preventive Environmental Management
- Individual Deceased Personnel File
- Interbank Deposit Protection Fund
- Interactive Digital Properties Group, Inc.
- Illinois Department of Public Health (Springfield, IL)
- Iowa Department of Public Health
- Interfaith Drug Policy Initiative
- Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Infectious Disease Pharmacokinetics Laboratory (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Initial Developers Public License (open source software)
- Instituto Del Progreso Latino (Spanish: Latin Institute of Progress; Chicago, IL)
- Initial Draft Presidential Memorandum
- Institute for Development Policy and Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 million from the last quarter of 2009, according to International Digital Publishing Forum.
for the first three quarters this year totaled $110 million, according to the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF).
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Publisher Hachette Book Group USA has announced that it is to launch its entire e-book content in the new file format standard for e-books from the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF).