All the charter cards will be collected in NZNO offices and presented to the Minister at an event to mark the International Day of the Older Person in October.
What does IDOP stand for?
IDOP stands for International Day of the Older Person (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDOP
We have 2 other meanings of IDOP in our Acronym Attic
- Ingeniería, Dirección de Obra y Montajes
- Integrated Document and Output Management
- Iowa Department of Management
- Information and Data on Open Media for Networks of Users
- Idea Icon
- Industry Degraded Core
- Identification Operational
- Indirect Object Pronoun
- Interfaith Day of Prayer (various locations)
- International Day of Prayer
- Iowa Department of Personnel (human resources)
- Indiana Department of Revenue
- (In the Event) Individual has Departed Your Command, Advise By Message
- Idiopathic Diffuse Oesophageal Spasm (gastroenterology)
- Instructional Design Open Studio (Office of Mediated Education, Kansas State University)
- Integrated Density of State
- International Day of Slash (writing event)
- International Dutch Oven Society (Logan, UT)
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Indemnity Deed of Trust
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Day of the Older Person on October I will be another focus for activities in the sector.
The petition, launched on International Day of the Older Person, October 1, calls on politicians to ensure this year's budget includes funding for fair pay, access to training for the aged-care workforce and adequate staffing.
was the theme and title for the poster promoting the International Day of the Older Person at the beginning of this month.
NZNO MARKED United Nations International Day of the Older Person, October 1, with activities aimed to raise awareness of issues in aged care.
October 1 saw some hardy aged-care delegates, the Dunedin office's relief administrator Katie Elliot and I in the Meridian Mall in Dunedin, drawing the public's attention to the International Day of the Older Person.
Mediation in the dispute was scheduled for October 1, the International Day of the Older Person.