Catherine of Siena, as an international day of prayer for women deacons.
What does IDOP stand for?
IDOP stands for International Day of Prayer
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDOP
We have 2 other meanings of IDOP in our Acronym Attic
- Independence Day of Music
- Ingeniería, Dirección de Obra y Montajes
- Integrated Document and Output Management
- Iowa Department of Management
- Information and Data on Open Media for Networks of Users
- Idea Icon
- Industry Degraded Core
- Identification Operational
- Indirect Object Pronoun
- Interfaith Day of Prayer (various locations)
- International Day of the Older Person (New Zealand)
- Iowa Department of Personnel (human resources)
- Indiana Department of Revenue
- (In the Event) Individual has Departed Your Command, Advise By Message
- Idiopathic Diffuse Oesophageal Spasm (gastroenterology)
- Instructional Design Open Studio (Office of Mediated Education, Kansas State University)
- Integrated Density of State
- International Day of Slash (writing event)
- International Dutch Oven Society (Logan, UT)
- Illinois Department of Transportation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horowitz also helped establish an International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church to raise public awareness, an idea he says came to him one morning in the shower.