A series of podcasts, blogs and all staff communications during events such as International Day Against Homophobia have displayed Mr Vaughan's commitment to LGB staff and service users.
What does IDAHO stand for?
IDAHO stands for International Day Against Homophobia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- It Discussioni Auto Ford (Italian: Ford Auto Discussion It (Italy); online forum)
- International Development Association of the Furniture Industry of Japan
- Integrated Disbursing and Accounting Financial Management System
- Immigration Detention Advisory Group (Department of Immigration and Citizenship; Australia)
- Indigent Defense Advisory Group (criminal defense)
- Information Dissemination Advisory Group (Financial Services Authority; UK)
- International Defence Aid Fund
- Institute for Defense Analysis Gaming Model
- Interim Deployable Advanced Gunnery Training System (US Army)
- Institute for Digital Arts and Humanities (Indiana University)
- International Day against Homophobia or Transphobia
- Ikatan Dokter Anak Indonesia (Indonesia Pediatrician Association)
- Industrial Diamond Association of India
- Interior Design Academy of Ireland (Galway, Ireland)
- Ikatan Dokter Ahli Jiwa Indonesia (Indonesian: Association of Indonesian Psychiatrists)
- Illinois Digital Academic Library (Springfield, IL)
- Industrias De Alimentacc Lda (Portuguese company)
- Injet Digital Aerosols Limited (drug delivery systems; Australia)
- Integrated Defense Avionics Laboratory
- International Decorative Artisans League
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group is also actively engaged in Northern Pride and the International Day Against Homophobia, and has developed an e-network as an alternative way of engaging staff.
GIVEN the ghastly attitude of Merseyside police towards gay men only a few years ago, it must have seemed like a miracle when the rainbow flag fluttered over Admiral Street police station for this year's International Day Against Homophobia.
Education Minister Ruairi Quinn said: "If possible, it will be held on May 17 which is the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia.
It comes after a request was made by Calderdale Pride to fly the Rainbow Flag on International Day Against Homophobia on May 17.
There are many other highlighted references such as TDSB celebrates LGBTQ Pride, this printed on rainbow-coloured paper; International Day against Homophobia and Transphobia Day (May 17), Day of Pink (April 13) Day of Silence (April 15) and of course Pride Week in Toronto, all this for elementary schools for Grades One to Five
Iroshi Santos, a 22-year-old who goes by stage name Omega, predicted "this show will make history and people will start understanding us"; The closing attraction of International Day Against Homophobia, the drag show, was a far cry from 1960s and 1970s Cuba, where homosexuals were herded into reeducation camps.