International Cycling Union (UCI) president Pat McQuaid added: "This is a sad day for our sport.
What does ICU stand for?
ICU stands for International Cycling Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICU
We have 150 other meanings of ICU in our Acronym Attic
- Intensive Care Unit
- Interactive Chart Utility (IBM)
- Interface Control Unit
- Interface Coordination Unit
- Interim Control Unit
- International Chemistry Union (Los Angeles, CA)
- International Christian University (Tokyo, Japan)
- International Communist Union
- International Components for Unicode
- International Conference on Ultra-Wideband (IEEE)
- Intersection Capacity Utilization
- Interstation Control Unit
- Irish Chess Union
- ISA Configuration Utility
- Islamic Court Union
- Island Climate Update (New Zealand)
- I See You Too
- International Components for Unicode for Java
- Idaho Cooperative Utilities Association (now Idaho Consumer-Owned Utilities Association)
- Inner Clothing Undressing Area (decomtamination station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the International Cycling Union (UCI) and World Anti-Doping Agency both appealed that decision to CAS.
The International Cycling Union and World Anti-Doping Agency both appealed that decision to CAS and the case has dragged into a third calendar year.
Summary: Lance Armstrong and the International Cycling Union have slammed Floyd Landis for doping accusations made by the disgraced rider.
CYCLING: The International Cycling Union have hit out at Floyd Landis for his comments about doping in the sport.