Rao brought several different varieties of pigeonpea germplasm from the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics in Hyderabad, India.
What does ICRISAT stand for?
ICRISAT stands for International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ICRISAT in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Council for Research and International Economic Relations
- Institute of Certified Risk and Insurance Managers (Hyderabad, India)
- Injury Control Resource Information Network
- International Chernobyl Research and Information Network (UN)
- International Coral Reef Information Network
- Irish Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (Ireland)
- Integrated Companies Registry Information System (Hong Kong)
- Integrated Customer Record Information System
- International Civil Rights Investigations and Settlements Project (equal employment services)
- International Consultation on Research and Information Systems in Forestry (Austria; Indonesia)
- International Conference on Restorative Justice
- Indian Council of Religious Leaders
- Indiana Civil Rights Law
- Indirect Certificate Revocation List (X.509)
- Individual Components Repair List
- International Conference on Romani Linguistics (est. 1993)
- International Consciousness Research Laboratories (Princeton, NJ)
- Institute of Certified Records Managers
- International Chemometrics Research Meeting
- International Cliff Richard Movement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two organizations, the International Center for Agricultural Research in Dry Areas and the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics, headquartered in Syria and India, respectively, are working to develop low-cost water conservation and other technologies to raise the productivity of parched farmlands.