A Climate Justice Tribunal and an International Court for the Environment are promoted, along with proposals to protect the Commons.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for International Court for the Environment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Education
- International Conferences and Events
- International Congress of Egyptology
- International Congress on Electrocardiology
- International Conseil Energie (French: International Energy Council)
- International Corpus of English
- International Correspondents in Education (network)
- International Cosmetic Expo
- International Council of Ethnodoxologists
- International Counter Espionage (gaming clan)
- International Cryogenic Engineering (conference)
- International Cryptography Experiment (founded in 1994)
- International Cultural Exchange
- International Currency Exchange
- Internet Center of Expertise (USACE)
- Internet Chat Exchange
- Internet Child Exploitation (Saskatoon Police)
- Internet Commerce Enabled (Nortel)
- Internet Commerce Exposition
- Internet Communications Engine (object-oriented toolkit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the International Court for the Environment Coalition announced plans at the conference to create an international forum where victims of climate-related human rights violations could air their grievances.