11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the cruise industry has grown an average of 8 percent a year for the past decade, according to the International Council of Cruise Lines, an industry trade group based in Arlington, Va.
What does ICCL stand for?
ICCL stands for International Council of Cruise Lines
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICCL
We have 32 other meanings of ICCL in our Acronym Attic
- International Conference on Crime and Justice in the Caribbean
- Information Culture Center of Korea
- International Conference Center Kobe (Kobe, Japan)
- International Congregation of Christ the King
- Idaho Capital City Kennel Club
- International Consortium of Certified Knowledge Experts (New York, NY)
- I Couldn't Care Less
- Integrated Communications Cap Lamp (mining)
- Interface Control Configuration List
- International Center for Christian Leadership (Ukraine)
- Internet Collegiate Chess League
- Irish Council for Civil Liberties
- International Committee on Christian Literature for Africa (UK)
- International Civil and Commercial Law Centre (Tokyo, Japan)
- International College of Chinese Language and Culture (Hunan Normal University; China)
- International Center on Child Labor and Education
- Irish Cultural Centre of Long Island
- International Center for Comparative Law and Politics (Japan)
- International Centre for Criminal Law Reform (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- International Company and Commercial Law Review (Sweet & Maxwell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commissioned by the International Council of Cruise Lines, the study details cruise lines' economic contributions and examines the extensive links that cruise lines have with major U.
The International Council of Cruise Lines, which represents the major cruise companies that operate in U.
Although the International Council of Cruise Lines (ICCL) has medical guidelines for its 17 member lines based on recommendations from the American College of Emergency Physicians, the ICCL does not enforce these guidelines.
To strengthen their hand, security directors and law enforcement share information on new smuggling techniques, dangerous ports of call, casino swindlers, and other issues both informally and via the security committee of the International Council of Cruise Lines.