What does IICGA stand for?
IICGA stands for International Corporate Governance and Accountability (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- India International Coir Fair (Coir Board; Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises; India)
- Indian International Coffee Festival
- Information Integrator Classic Federation (IBM WebSphere)
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Interdisciplinary Investigator's Computing Facility
- Indonesian Institute for Corporate Governance
- Industrial Initiative for Central Germany (Leipzig, Germany)
- International Initiative on Corruption and Governance (Philippines)
- International Institute for Corporate Governance (Yale University)
- Islamic Investment Company of the Gulf (Bahamas)
- International Intergovernmental Consultative Group on Anti-Doping
- International Intergovernmental Consultative Group on Anti-Doping in Sport
- Institute of Inorganic Chemistry (various locations)
- International Insurance Company of Hannover (UK)
- International Isotopes Clearing House (Leawood, KS)
- Indian Institution of Chemical Engineers (India)
- International Information Committee for Humanitarian Relief (Ontario, Canada)
- Second Chronicles
- Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies
- Illinois Insurance Center, Inc.