The International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage 1992 is based on the principle of "strict liability".
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for International Convention on Civil Liability
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 480 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Crystal Lake Camps
- Cuban Liberty Council
- Culture, Language and Communication
- CUNA Lending Council
- Current Location Counter (assembly language)
- Curriculum Learning Centre
- Customer Life Cycle
- Customer Loan Centre
- Cyber Law Centre (Intellectual Property, Internet Law)
- Cylindrical Lab Coater (inkjet paper)
- comp.lang.c++ (newsgroups, usenet)
- Canadian Labour Congress/Congres du travail du Canada
- Clathrin Light Chain Gene (biology)
- Common Logistics Command and Control System (Navy, Marine Corps)
- Combined Logistics Captains Career Course (US Army transportation and quartermaster schools)
- California Landscape Contractors Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Children Leaving Care Act (UK)
- Children, Life and Culture Association (Japan)
- Closed-Loop Corrective Action
- Colorado Lure Coursing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
170) The 1992 Protocol to International Convention on Civil Liability for Oil Pollution Damage defines "pollution damage" as damage caused by contamination and includes the cost of "preventive measures" to prevent or minimize pollution damage and further loss or damage caused by such measures.