The new systems will be exhibited at the 20th IUBMB International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology to be held in Kyoto from June 18 to 23.
What does ICBMB stand for?
ICBMB stands for International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institut für Chemie und Biologie des Meeres (German: institute for sea chemistry and biology)
- Instituto de Ciencias Biomedicas (Spanish: Institute of Biomedical Sciences; Chile)
- Intel Chip Based Mac
- Inter Client Basic Message (AOL's OSCAR protocol)
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missile
- International Charismatic Bible Ministries
- International Conference on Business and Management (Social Sciences Research Society)
- International Conference on Mobile Business
- International Consortium for Brain Mapping
- Irredundant Consecutive Branch Method
- Italy-China Business Mediation Centre
- International Conference on Biomedical Engineering
- International Conference on Business Management and Economics (Yasar University; Turkey)
- International Congress on Biological and Medical Engineering
- Iranian Conference on Biomedical Engineering (est. 1993)
- International Conference on Business and Management Research
- Intercontinental Ballistic Missile System
- Integrated Communication and Broadcast Network
- International Christian Business Network
- International Code of Botanical Nomenclature
Samples in periodicals archive:
Details of the research will be presented at the 20th IUBMB International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology to be held this month and the 23rd Annual Meeting of the Japan Society for Therapeutic Drug Monitoring to be held in July.
The OV 100 system is scheduled to be exhibited in the following events: the 5th International Bio Expo Japan in Tokyo, the 10th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Molecular Target Therapy of Cancer in Tokyo, and the 20th IUBMB International Congress of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and 11th FAOBMG Congress in Kyoto.