What does WI-IAT stand for?
WI-IAT stands for International Conference on Web Intelligence and Intelligent Agent Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Work Items
- Workforce Informer (various organizations)
- Working Interest
- Write Image
- Writing Intensive
- Wrought Iron
- Washington, Idaho & Montana Railway Company
- Wisconsin Association of Colleges and Employers
- [not an acronym] (IEEE 802.11b wireless networking; coined from Wireless Fidelity, a play on High Fidelity)
- Wi-Fi Targeted Video Dynamic Advertising (Wi-Fi TV Inc.)
- Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access, Inc. (group promoting IEEE 802.16 wireless broadband standard)
- Wisconsin Self Help for Hard of Hearing People, Inc.
- Wachovia Insurance Agency (Georgia)
- Water Impact Assessment
- Weather-Impacted Airspace
- Wet Werk en Inkomen Naar Arbeidsvermogen (Dutch)
- When in Area
- Windows Image Acquisition (Microsoft Me)
- Windows Integrated Authentication
- Wireless Industry Association (est. 1986)