What does I-SEMANTICS stand for?
I-SEMANTICS stands for International Conference on Semantic Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Integrating Research Into the Teaching Environment (Stanford University)
- Information System(s)
- Instructor-To-Student (Ratio)
- Inter-Service/Agency Automated Message Processing Exchange
- International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space (est. 1990)
- International Security Assistance Network
- Inter-State Circulation Managers' Association (newspapers; various locations)
- Important Steal Creamy Refrigerated Edibles Avoid Meltdown (Kids Next Door show)
- Interactive Self Explanation Engine
- Imaging-Sensing-Navigated, Kinematically Enhanced (surgical robot)
- International Symposium on Parallel Architectures, Algorithms and Networks
- Internet Spyware Prevention Act of 2004
- Incus Stapes Superstructure Replacement Prosthesis
- Indiana Students Taught Awareness and Resistance (adolescent drug-abuse prevention project; est. 1987; Indianapolis, IN)
- Integrated Secondary Teacher Education Program
- Incendiary - Tracer Round
- Interpolar Transnational Art Science Constellation (International Polar Year)
- International Toxicity Equivalent
- Internet Tax Elimination Act