CD-ROM included) International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (5th: 2007: White Plains, NY) Computer Society Press 2007 281 pages $208.
What does PERCOM stand for?
PERCOM stands for International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PERCOM
We have 1 other meaning of PERCOM in our Acronym Attic
- Pulmonary Embolism Rule Out Criteria
- Physical Environment Research Center - Azecolab
- Pervasive Digital Healthcare (workshop)
- Port Elizabeth Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry (South Africa)
- Psycho Engineering Research Center of Espoo
- Partnership for Environmental Research and Community Health (Florida)
- Peninsula Region Co-Housing
- Percentage of Eye Closure
- Plan Epargne pour la Retraite Collectif (French: Collective Plan for Retirement Savings)
- Platform for European Red Cross (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Persian Gulf Operational Circulation Model
- Preference Equity Redemption Cumulative Stock
- Problem Evaluation and Reporting Control System
- Productive, Easy-To-Use, Reliable Computing Systems
- Program to Enhance Relational and Communication Skills (est. 2002; Boston, MA)
- Provincial Emergency Radio Communications Service
- Panel on Energy Research and Development (Canada)
- Pharmaceutical Education and Research Development Centre (pharmaceutical research institute; Gujarat, India; est. 1990)
- Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (5th: 2007; White Plains, NY) Computer Society Press 2007 629 pages $247.
International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (3d: 2005: Kauai Island, Hawaii) Computer Society Press, [c]2005 421 p.