What does ICERT stand for?
ICERT stands for International Conference on Environmental Research and Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ICERT in our Acronym Attic
- International Convention on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (UN)
- Internal Combustion Engine Research Group
- International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation
- Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics (Providence, RI)
- International Conference on Earthquake Risk Management
- Iceland Regional Operations Control Center
- Infection Control for Emergency Response Personnel (Pennsylvania)
- Imperial County Employees' Retirement System (El Centro, CA)
- International Conference on Engine Room Simulators
- Islamic Crisis Emergency Response System, Inc.
- Indiana Client Eligibility System
- Industry Canada Interference-Causing Equipment Standard
- Information Collection and Evaluation Standards (hospital data collection for safety and compliance issues)
- Institut Catholique d'etudes Supérieures (France)
- Institute for Chemical and Engineering Sciences
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Institute for Complex Engineered Systems (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (UK)
- Integrated Civil Engineering Support (Department of Defense)
- Integrated Client Encounter System (Texas Department of Health)