What does CONCUR stand for?
CONCUR stands for International Conference on Concurrency Theory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Congreso Nacional de las Clases Trabajadoras (Spanish: National Congress of the Working Classes; Brazil)
- Controls Corporation of America (gas industry; Virginia Beach, VA)
- Conservation Commission
- Contractor Competency (UK)
- Council of Nature Conservation Ministers (Australia)
- Container Corporation of India Ltd
- Confédération européenne des ONG d’urgence et de développement (European NGO Confederation for Relief and Development)
- Citizens Opposed to New Code Restrictions Exceeding Tolerable Extremes, Using Selective Enforcement (Washington state non-profit corporation)
- Control Objectives for Net Centric Technology (book)
- Calculi and Algebras of Concurrency Extensions, Tools, and Applications
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (Guatemala)
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (Peru: National Council of Science and Technology)
- Condominium (postcode use, Puerto Rico)
- Condensed Matter