What does BIOCOMP stand for?
BIOCOMP stands for International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Buffered Input/Output Controller
- Bus I/O Controller
- Buyer In Ordinary Course (legal)
- Biomarkers for Older Controls At Risk for Dementia (NIMH's Alzheimer study)
- Biomedical Circuits and Systems (conference)
- Biological Collection Access Service
- Biological Collection Access Service for Europe
- Buyer in Ordinary Course of Business
- Biological Collection Information Service for Europe
- Buyer in the Ordinary Course of Business