What does ACHI stand for?
ACHI stands for International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interaction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHI
We have 14 other meanings of ACHI in our Acronym Attic
- Athens County Habitat for Humanity (Ohio)
- Aurora Colony Handspinners' Guild (Oregon)
- Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (gaming)
- Advisory Committee on Health Human Resources (Canada)
- African Commission of Health and Human Rights Promoters
- Advances in Computer-Human Interaction (international conference)
- Advisory Council on Health Infostructure (Canada)
- Air Center Helicopters, Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- American Country Holdings, Inc.
- Arkansas Center for Health Improvement
- Alaska Comprehensive Health Insurance Association
- American College of Healthcare Information Administrators (professional association)
- A Collection of Hyperlinks in A Common Home for U (Indian web portal)
- Academic Challenges Helping Individuals Expand Values and Education
- Action, Common sense, Hard work, Imagination, Energy, Vision and values, Enthusiasm
- Another Chance Initiative for Education, Vocation or Employment (New York Department of Labor)
- Asociación de Chilenos Residentes en Guatemala (Spanish: Chilean Residents Association in Guatemala)
- Association of Consumer Health Information Specialists
- Asian Citrus Holdings Ltd. (China)
- Atlantic Coast Hockey League