probe, called the International Cometary Explorer (ICE), would be able to perform when it arrived, carrying no cameras, nothing designed to study a comet's dust.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for International Cometary Explorer
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ICE
We have 781 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- International Caenorhabditis Elegans Experiment (astronomy)
- International Card Establishment (bankcard services)
- International Casino Exhibition
- International Center for Education (various locations)
- International Certificate of Education (University of Cambridge; UK)
- International Chemical Environment
- International Chess Enterprises
- International Christian Education Credentialing (St. Mary's, GA)
- International Christian Embassy (Jerusalem, Israel)
- International Collaborative Effort on Injury Statistics
- International Commentary Explorer
- International Conference on Education
- International Conferences and Events
- International Congress of Egyptology
- International Congress on Electrocardiology
- International Conseil Energie (French: International Energy Council)
- International Corpus of English
- International Correspondents in Education (network)
- International Cosmetic Expo
- International Council of Ethnodoxologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, while a spacecraft called the International Cometary Explorer (ICe) is paying the first-ever visit to a comet by a man-made object (see p.
Comet Giacobini-Zinner is not exactly a household name, and the International Cometary Explorer (ICE) spacecraft was not even designed to study comets in the first place.