The International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP) and the International Confederation of Childhood Cancer Parent Organisations (ICCCPO) launched a targeted grassroots health advocacy campaign to better educate the public in recognising the early warning signs for childhood cancer on the International Childhood Cancer Day which was celebrated on 15 February.
What does ICCD stand for?
ICCD stands for International Childhood Cancer Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICCD
We have 36 other meanings of ICCD in our Acronym Attic
- International Confederation of Contamination Control Societies (The Netherlands)
- International Cricket Council's Champions Trophy
- Illinois Council of Case Coordination Units
- Iowa City-Coralville Convention and Visitors Bureau (Iowa)
- Installation Control Center Directive (Replaced Battle Staff Directive BSD)
- Intensified Charge-Coupled Device
- Intensified Customer Concern Definition
- Interface Coordination Control Drawing
- International Center for Clubhouse Development (New York, NY)
- International Centre for Career Development (Maldives)
- International Conference on Computer Design
- International Convention to Combat Desertification
- Islamic Center of the Capitol District (Schenectady, New York)
- Inter-regional Coordinating Committee of Development Associations
- International Conference on Computer Design and Applications (Singapore)
- Illinois Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition
- Indiana County Child Day Care
- Irvington Covenant Community Development Corporation
- International Caracas Conference on Devices, Circuits and Systems (Caribbean)
- International College of Continuing Dental Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last February Karen got to meet President Mary McAleese who visited Barretstown to mark the annual International Childhood Cancer Day.
As part of its ongoing commitment to childhood cancer, the Jordan Society of Pediatric Oncology (JSPO) joined on February15 the pediatric medical societies and parent support groups from all over the world celebrating the International Childhood Cancer Day (ICCD).
PUPILS of St Joseph's Primary School in Nuneaton helped mark the first International Childhood Cancer Day by donating their unwanted books and toys to charity worker Paul Thorne, to sell at the town's Cancer Research UK shop.
Today countries across the world will mark the second annual International Childhood Cancer day, the key event in the campaign to raise awareness of children's cancers and funds for research.
CHILDREN at Alder Hey Hospital threw a special party to mark international childhood cancer day.
Tulips and pins stalls were set up at various fabs, and employees adorned gold ribbons to commemorate International Childhood Cancer Day on February 15.
KHCC, JSPO mark ICCDFeb 15 marked the International Childhood Cancer Day (ICCD), when King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC) and Jordan Society of Pediatric Oncology (JSPO) celebrated this occasion through art, craft, and writing competitions for child cancer patients; the works were put on display and prizes were handed out to winners.