Nurses at the 2009 Convention will benefit from an educational grant from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences through the International Chemical Workers Union Council (ICWUC) that the American Nurses Association (ANA) has received, which allows the ANA to present programs to nurses on the protection of hospital-based first receivers of victims from incidents involving the release of hazardous substances.
What does ICWU stand for?
ICWU stands for International Chemical Workers Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ICWU in our Acronym Attic
- International Core War Society (est. 1985)
- International Conference on Wafer Scale Integration
- Interim Child Welfare Services Information System (Florida, USA)
- International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media
- In Corruption We Trust (website; icwt.us)
- Independent Christian Workers Trust (Hempstead, England, UK)
- Intact Canal Wall Technique (otolaryngology)
- International Center for Water Technology (Fresno, CA)
- International Center for Writing and Translation (University of California, Irvine)
- Intertribal Child Welfare Training Partnership (University of Wisconsin-Green Bay)
- International Chemical Workers Union Council
- International Congress of Working Women (union)
- Intracoastal Waterway
- Interagency Cellular and Wireless Working Group
- Interagency Committee for the World Weather Program
- Impact Championship Wrestling Xtreme (video game)
- External Nucleus of the Inferior Colliculus
- Immune Complex (autoimmune disease)
- Incoming Exchange
- Integrated Components Exchange (DoveBid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The petitioning unions included the Paper, Allied-Industrial, Chemical & Energy Workers International Union (PACE); Union of Needletrades, Industrial and Textile Employees (UNITE); United Steelworkers of America (USWA); International Chemical Workers Union (ICWUC); International Association of Firefighters (IAFF); Communications Workers of America (CWA); International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW); and International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAM).