UK-based International Centre for Business Information (ICBI) launched FundForum Middle East in 2007 as a regional partner to the FundForum International conference, which has been running for 20 years.
What does ICBI stand for?
ICBI stands for International Centre for Business Information (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICBI
We have 5 other meanings of ICBI in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Cell Biology and Genetic Engineering (National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine)
- International Conference on Bond Graph Modeling (Society for Modeling and Simulation International)
- I Couldn't Be Happier
- Institute of Contemporary British History (UK)
- International Carrier Backhaul
- Islamic Center of Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Indiana Coalition of Blacks in Higher Education
- International Conference on Boiling Heat Transfer
- I Can't Believe It (UK TV comedy programme One Foot in the Grave)
- International Centre for Business Improvement (Leeds, UK)
- International Council on Biblical Inerrancy
- I Can't Believe It's A Law Firm (The Simpsons)
- Interagency Catch Basin Insert Committee (Washington)
- International Conference on Bioinorganic Chemistry
- International Conference on Biological Inorganic Chemistry
- Institute of Culture Brazil Italy Europe
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- I Can't Believe It's Not Dead Yet (usually referring to a message thread)
- I Can't Believe It's Not Done Yet
- Innovative Centre for Biosciences (Bangalore, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Centre for Business Information conference director Sarah Heery said that given the backdrop of a financial meltdown, the enthusiasm for the conference, which is looking at the way forward for the industry in troubled times, was a testament to its importance as an arena for the industry to meet and discuss the agenda for the future.