OTCBB:WWAT), developer and marketer of proprietary high-power solar systems, announced here today the construction start of a $402,482 solar electric system at The International Center for Water Technology (ICWT) at California State University, Fresno's new building located on the Fresno campus.
What does ICWT stand for?
ICWT stands for International Center for Water Technology (Fresno, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICWT
- Integrated Combat Weapons System
- International Centre of Water Studies
- International Conference on Web Services
- International Core War Society (est. 1985)
- International Conference on Wafer Scale Integration
- Interim Child Welfare Services Information System (Florida, USA)
- International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media
- In Corruption We Trust (website; icwt.us)
- Independent Christian Workers Trust (Hempstead, England, UK)
- Intact Canal Wall Technique (otolaryngology)
- International Center for Writing and Translation (University of California, Irvine)
- Intertribal Child Welfare Training Partnership (University of Wisconsin-Green Bay)
- International Chemical Workers Union
- International Chemical Workers Union Council
- International Congress of Working Women (union)
- Intracoastal Waterway
- Interagency Cellular and Wireless Working Group
- Interagency Committee for the World Weather Program
- Impact Championship Wrestling Xtreme (video game)
- External Nucleus of the Inferior Colliculus