The findings raised questions about how CREST differed from another large comparison of stenting and surgery, the International Carotid Stenting Study (ICSS), the results of which also appeared online, coincidentally on the same day as the CREST report (Lancet 2010 Feb.
What does ICSS stand for?
ICSS stands for International Carotid Stenting Study
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICSS
We have 135 other meanings of ICSS in our Acronym Attic
- Industria Cartaria Santo Spirito
- Information and Communication Systems Security
- Institute for Complex Strategic Studies
- Instrumentation, Control and Safety Systems (engineers)
- Integrated Communication Switching System
- Integrated Control & Safety System
- Intelligent Customer Support Systems (Jones Cyber Solutions)
- Interim Contractor Supply Support
- Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey (various locations)
- International Canadian Skills Search LP (Alberta, Canada)
- International Carrier Sales and Solutions (telecommunications)
- International Civil Society Support (HIV/AIDS advocacy; Netherlands)
- International College for Security Studies (India)
- International Computer Science Series (books)
- International Conference on Social Sciences (Social Sciences Research Society)
- International Conference on Surgery of the Shoulder (various locations; est. 1980)
- International Conference on System Sciences
- International Customer Service Standard (Customer Service Institute of America)
- Internet Connection Secure Server (IBM)
- Internet Customer Self-Service (SAP)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brown, chief investigator for the European trial, the International Carotid Stenting Study, said that although differences in the groups studied might explain the disparate results, "nobody has really shown stenting is better than surgery, so why choose a stent?