Summary: The Toronto-based International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC) has announced that King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center has become one of its new members.
What does ICGC stand for?
ICGC stands for International Cancer Genome Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICGC
We have 12 other meanings of ICGC in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Corn Growers Association
- Islamic Center of Greater Austin (Texas)
- It Comp Giochi Avventure Grafiche (Italian: Adventure Graphic Computer Games; a newsgroup)
- Indian Coast Guard Air Station
- International Centre for Geoinformatics Applications and Training (University of Moratuwa; Sri Lanka)
- It.Comp.Giochi.Avventure.Testuali (Italian: It. Comp. Games. Adventures; online forum; Italy)
- IASSC (International Association for Six Sigma Certification) Certified Green Belt
- International Cargo Gear Bureau
- Instituto Cubano de Geodesia y Cartografia (Spanish: Cuban Institute of Geodesy and Cartography)
- Intermittent Cold GIK (Glucose, Insulin, Potassium) Cardioplegia (cardiovascular medicine)
- International Conference on Gravitation and Cosmology (est. 1987)
- Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati (Ohio)
- IUPAC (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry) Conference on Green Chemistry
- Integrated Coal Gasification Combined-Cycle
- International Crop Grouping Consulting Committee
- Inaugural Corporate Golf Day (Wollondilly Anglican College Parents’ and Friends’ Association; Australia)
- Institute for China and Global Development
- International Cocoa Germplasm Database (University of Reading; UK)
- International Conference on Global Defense and Business Continuity
- International Christian Game Developers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The paper is being authored by over 200 members of the International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC), which formed in 2008.
50) International Cancer Genome Consortium, online: ICIG: International Cancer Genome Consortium <http://www.
Ontario Government Invests In International Cancer Genome Consortium TORONTO, May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Ontario will coordinate a new global effort to investigate the links between genetics and cancer.
With efforts such as The Cancer Genome Atlas, the International Cancer Genome Consortium and others, the growth of patient-level data in the public domain has been enormous.
Illumina will provide a range of services, beginning with whole human genome sequencing, in support of the International Cancer Genome Consortium.
The center is part of the International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC), a worldwide effort to sequence 50 different types of human tumors from 25,000 individuals.
The IMB is deploying SOLiD technology for its participation in the International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC), an international effort among 11 countries and funding agencies to perform comprehensive analyses of the genomic changes underlying eight types of cancer.