What does IBPN stand for?
IBPN stands for International Blood/Plasma News (est. 1984)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IBPN
We have 1 other meaning of IBPN in our Acronym Attic
- Imaging and Business Process Management
- Individual-Based Population Model (scientific model)
- Industrial Base Program Manager (US DoD)
- Institute of Biochemistry and Physiology of Microorganisms (Russian Academy of Sciences)
- Internet Basiertes Projekt Management (German: Internet Based Project Management)
- Interstage Business Process Manager (Fujitsu)
- Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Indian Business and Professional Network (Qatar)
- Indo British Partnership Network (trade; est. 2005; UK)
- Institute of Biological Problems of the North (Russia)
- International Business Partnership Network (various locations)
- International Brotherhood of Police Officers
- International Brotherhood of Police Organizations
- International Business Partnering Opportunities (Scotland)
- Improved Benevolent Protective Order of the Elks of the World
- Innovation and Best Practice Project
- Installation Biological Preparedness Plan
- Institute of Biodynamic Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Institution Building Partnership Programme (TACIS)
- Intel Boxed Pentium Processor