Esperanto is the most widely spoken international auxiliary language, which has been in continuous use for over 125 years.
What does IAL stand for?
IAL stands for International Auxiliary Language
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IAL
We have 97 other meanings of IAL in our Acronym Attic
- Infrared Aiming Light
- Institute for Adult Learning (Ohio Valley College)
- Instrument Activity List
- Insurance Advisory Letter
- Intel Architecture Labs
- Internal Address List
- Internal Auxiliary Launcher
- International Algebraic Language
- International Association for Lichenology (est. 1967)
- International Association of Laryngectomees
- Internet Auction List
- Invercargill Airport Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Irvine Analytical Laboratories, Inc.
- Issues in Applied Linguistics (journal; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Isuzu Australia Limited (vehicles)
- International Association for Learning Alternatives
- International Association of Landscape Architects
- International Association of Lighthouse Authorities
- International Australian Labradoodle Association Inc.
- International Auxiliary Language Association