Israel continues to refuse to join the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and refuses to allow the International Atomic Energy Commission to inspect its Dimona reactor.
What does IAEC stand for?
IAEC stands for International Atomic Energy Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAEC
We have 35 other meanings of IAEC in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid (Philippines)
- Ion Assisted Electron Beam
- Indianhead Arts and Education Center (Wisconsin)
- Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (India)
- Inter-American Economic Council
- Intermediate Automated Electronic Classroom
- International Academic Education Consortium
- International Alliance of Exhibiting Companies
- International Association of Elevator Consultants (formerly National Association of Vertical Transportation Professionals)
- Iowa Association of Electric Cooperatives
- Israel Atomic Energy Commission
- Internal Audit Electronic Corrective Action Plan System (US Department of Education)
- Inter-American Economic & Social Council
- Image Acquisition and Exploitation Camera System (ACAGI)
- Industrial Application Engineering Consulting Services (Canada)
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design (higher education; Turkey)
- International Agency for Economic Development
- International Archive of Education Data (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- International Association of Equine Dentistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only has the International Atomic Energy Commission said this charge against Iran "is simply not true," Boyle pointed out, but threatening Iran with nuclear war in itself constitutes an international crime.