Tokyo: Saudi Arabia has called on the international community to pursue practical steps to achieve the highest safety standards, improve the safety of nuclear installations, spread the culture of nuclear safety, revise the standards continuously, and take advantage of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in setting national security regulations concerning safety, confronting operating incidents and rehabilitating specialized cadres.
What does IAEA stand for?
IAEA stands for International Atomic Energy Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAEA
We have 33 other meanings of IAEA in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Egyptologists
- Internationale Energie Agentschap (Dutch: International Energy Agency)
- Internationally-Acclaimed Expert
- Internet Application Environment
- Isuzu Automotive Europe GmbH (Germany)
- Independent Administration of Estates Act (California probate code)
- Institute of Automotive Engineer Assessors (UK)
- International Advertising Executives' Association
- International Agricultural Exchange Association
- International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act of 1994
- International Agricultural Exchange Association Marine Environmental Laboratory
- International Antitrust Enforcement Assistance Act
- Inter-American Emergency Aid Committee
- International Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Invitation to Apply for Eligibility and to Bid (Philippines)
- Ion Assisted Electron Beam
- Indianhead Arts and Education Center (Wisconsin)
- Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (India)
- Inter-American Economic Council
- Intermediate Automated Electronic Classroom
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran's Representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency Ali Asqar Soltaniyeh announced that the Iranian and IAEA experts' recent negotiations covered cooperation and mutual understanding between the two sides.
The Department of Atomic Energy in association with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and the Indian Nuclear Society (INS) are organising the conference.
The rehabilitation of tailings ponds in Kyrgyzstan and possible financial assistance to Kyrgyzstan from the International Atomic Energy Agency will be discussed during this meeting.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has published online an updated version of its popular WORLD SURVEY OF ACTIVITIES IN CONTROLLED FUSION RESEARCH.
On April 25, Iran's chief nuclear negotiator, Ali Larijani, said that Iran would suspend its relations with the UN's International Atomic Energy Agency if the UN imposes sanctions on his country, reported Agence France-Presse.