org; Extensive training materials for medical professionals through GALEN (Global AIDS Learning and Evaluation Network) and the International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care (IAPAC), http://www.
What does IAPAC stand for?
IAPAC stands for International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAPAC
We have 2 other meanings of IAPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto de Analisis de Politica Agraria (Institute of Agricultural Policy Analysis, Peru)
- Instrument Approach Procedures Automation
- Inter American Press Association
- Inter-Availability Planning and Administration
- International Accident Prevention Association (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- International Airline Passengers Association
- International Association of Physicians in Audiology
- International Au Pair Association
- Italian American Police Association
- Indian American Political Advocacy Council (est. 1994)
- Iranian American Political Action Committee
- Integrated Approaches to Participatory Development
- International Auto Parts and Accessories Fair
- International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
- International Association of Performance Art Organizers
- Instituto Agronômico do Paraná (Portuguese: Agronomic Institute of Paraná; Paraná, Brazil)
- Information Assurance Policy Board
- International Agency for Prevention of Blindness
- International Association for Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis
- Institute of Asian-Pacific Business Law (University of Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sage Publications (Thousand, Oaks, CA) will begin the publication of three new journals later this year, including 'Journal of Career Development,' 'Games and Culture: A Journal of Interactive Media' and 'Journal of the International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care.
org The International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care published the daily newsletter AIDScan on the four days of the conference, with short articles on over a dozen major topics.
So when the International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care announced that hands were going up around the nation in response to its call for volunteers to test a live-virus HIV vaccine, the group captured the imagination of the media.
html * International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care (IAPAC), http://www.