In 2006, with a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the International Association of National Public Health Institutes (IANPHI) was formally created to represent, support, and strengthen the international community of NPHIs.
What does IANPHI stand for?
IANPHI stands for International Association of National Public Health Institutes (Finland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- I Am Not Nurturing the Next Generation of Casualties (online slang)
- India Association of New Orleans (Kenner, LA)
- Information Assurance Network Officer
- Irish Association for Nurses in Oncology (Dublin, Ireland)
- Institut Algérien de Normalisation
- Instituto Angolano de Normalização E Qualidade (ISO correspondent member)
- Idaho Association of Naturopathic Physicians (est. 1936)
- Immunoreactive Atrial Natriuretic Peptide
- Integratives Atmen Neurolinguistisches Programmieren (German: Integrative Breathing Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Iowa Association of Nurse Practitioners (est. 1975)
- International Association of Natural Product Producers
- Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources (University of Nebraska)
- Intel Advanced Network Reseller
- Intended Average Net Remuneration (UK; physician earnings)
- International Association of Neurorestoratology
- Iowa Northern Railway Co.
- International Association of Natural Resources Crimestoppers (Buford, GA; poaching prevention)
- I Am Not Serious
- Imperial Andermani Navy Ship (Honor Harrington science fiction novels)
- Indiana Association of Nursing Students