At the Money Transfer Dubai, or MTD, conference recently held by the International Association of Money Transfer Networks, Oslo-based Luup demonstrated its solutions on its stand as well as speaking on the conference stream "Business opportunities and Challenges.
What does IAMTN stand for?
IAMTN stands for International Association of Money Transfer Networks
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Association of Male Sexual Surgery (est. 1994)
- I Am Malec Trash
- Integrated Amrita Meditation Technique (Amrita Charities; Kerala, India)
- Intel Active Management Technology
- International Association for Machine Translation
- International Association of Medical Tourism (Plainsboro, NJ)
- Interlingual Annotation of Multilingual Text Corpora (translation project)
- Independent Attenuation Memory Track Correlation Algorithm
- International Amateur Muay Thai Federation
- International Aviation Management Training Institute (Canada)
- Interdimensional Art Movement Unified
- International Academy of Medical Ultrasound (est. 1996)
- International Association of Maritime Universities (Tokyo, Japan)
- Iowa Association of Municipal Utilities
- Installation Automated Manpower Utilization System
- Indian Association of Merrimack Valley (Andover, MA)
- Internationale Anti Militaristische Vereeniging (International Anti-Militarist Organization; Netherlands)
- International Active Middleware Workshop
- Information Age Metrics Working Group
- Inter-Agency Meeting on Women and Gender Equality (UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised by the London-based International Association of Money Transfer Networks (IAMTN), for the third year in a row, the event is focused on helping businesses succeed in today's highly competitive environment.
While there has been a slight decline in the remittance business in the last year, which was mainly driven by many expatriates returning to their native countries, we are anticipating a perceptible improvement in the remittance business in 2010," said Leon Isaacs, Managing Director, International Association of Money Transfer Networks during the Money Transfers Dubai Conference 2010, which opened yesterday at the Dubai Emirates Towers.