Earlier in the year, the Registrar PMDC had been placed at the top of the list of speakers and modulators of the International Association of Medical Regulatory Authorities.
What does IAMRA stand for?
IAMRA stands for International Association of Medical Regulatory Authorities (Dallas, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAMRA
We have 3 other meanings of IAMRA in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Master Penmen, Engrossers and Teachers of Handwriting
- Insider Anomaly Measurement Processing System (authentication)
- International Applied Military Psychology Symposium (Ministry of Defence; Czech Republic)
- International Workshop on Image Analysis Methods in the Plant Sciences
- Institute of Applied Manpower Research (India)
- Institute of Applied Mathematical Research (Russia)
- Institute of Applied Medicines & Research (India)
- Intelligent Automatic Meter Reading (product; India)
- International Assembly of Migrants and Refugees
- Illinois Alaskan Malamute Rescue Association
- Institute for Advanced Medical Research and Training (Ibadan, Nigeria)
- International Association of Mold Remediation Specialists
- Identity and Access Management Service (software)
- Instantaneous Audience Measurement Service
- Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Sciences
- Integrated Army Mobilization Study
- Intelligent Alarm Management System
- Inter Agency Messaging Service
- International Academy for Media Science (Egypt)
- International Association for Media in Science